Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. is a subcontractor committed to bringing a superior building product to the Ontario construction industry since 2002. With our tilt-up construction and design experience we are able to assist our clients design buildings with lasting beauty and value. At Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. it is our objective to build lasting relationships, and impact the lives of those around us in a positive way, by training leaders, providing quality products and service that exceeds expectations.
We work closely with the design build team on a project to save both time and money. By involving Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. at the beginning of your project it allows us to propose cost saving alternatives while guaranteeing the value of your building. The construction method we use at Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. affords owners a cost-effective, energy-efficient, durable building product with great architectural versatility and appeal.
Projects Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. has been involved in include:
- Medical buildings
- Food storage and handling facilities
- Livestock housing buildings
- Sports facilities
- Participate in the preparation of project cost estimates by performing quantity take-offs/surveying
- Participate in the assembly of estimates by populating it with construction activities and quantities
- Perform preliminary pricing of construction activities
- Assist in RFQ/RFP proposal reviews from subcontractors and vendors
- Maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Assist in obtaining bids from subcontractors and vendors
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Provide project support with the project execution team when required
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in conceptual estimating
- Experience developing budgets
- Experience building relationships with clients, subcontractors and vendors
- Strong analytical, reporting, estimating, decision making, and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Time management skills; organized and detail oriented
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self-starter; able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Tilt-up experience would be considered an asset
At TIlt Wall our people are very important to us. We are committed to the development of our employees and want to make sure we remain an employer of choice through recognition, leadership development, career enhancement and continuous improvement to make Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. a great place to work.
Email your resume and introduction letter to email@example.com to apply for this position!