To add to its growing team of construction professionals, Tilt Wall Ontario Inc. will be hiring a senior project manager to take on large-scale projects for the award-winning tilt-up construction business.
Tilt Wall is a subcontractor committed to delivering a superior building product to the Ontario construction industry since 2002. With its tilt-up construction and design experience Tilt Wall is able to assist its clients design buildings with lasting beauty and value. The Tilt Wall team works to build lasting relationships, and impacts the lives of those around them in a positive way, by training leaders, creating quality products and delivering services that exceed expectations.
Reports to: President
- Manages all projects
- Oversees all documentational requirements for each project, including billing, approvals and declarations
- Oversees construction site supervisors
- Arranges labour requirements
- Schedules services and purchases to meet timelines
- Manages and obtains approval for engineering changes
- Raises and maintains awareness of project issues and risks, and identifies and works with appropriate parties to develop solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in construction project management
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in tilt-up construction (preferred)
- Proven team-building and facilitation skills to engage teams in projects
- Problem-solving skills to address budgetary/scheduling issues
- Excellent communication skills and professional interpersonal behaviour
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
If you feel like this position is perfect for you, please fill out the form below and submit your resume with references. Remuneration will be based on a combination of experience and skills in the areas listed above. We thank all applicants for their submissions, but only those we feel are best suited for this role will be contacted.